I'm in love with a little boy. I hang on his every word. I understand him better than anyone else does and I can't wait to hear what he will say next. Sometimes he asks me to play "Rock a My Baby" which means I rock him like a baby and sing the song. I love holding him close and remembering the little baby I used to rock. Sometimes he says, "Hold you Mommy" which means he wants me to hold him and I am all too happy to oblige. Sometimes he just wants to sit by me on the couch and watch one of his favorite shows like Sesame Street or Cars. He snuggles up to me with his blanket and his stuffed Lightning McQueen and I ask him if he is cozy. He tells me he is and sometimes shares his blanket with me. Then I ask him for a kiss on my cheek which he dutifully gives. Then my heart melts and I think this snuggly couch moment is one of the best in the whole world. So you see, I really am in love with my little boy.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Crush
I'm in love with a little boy. I hang on his every word. I understand him better than anyone else does and I can't wait to hear what he will say next. Sometimes he asks me to play "Rock a My Baby" which means I rock him like a baby and sing the song. I love holding him close and remembering the little baby I used to rock. Sometimes he says, "Hold you Mommy" which means he wants me to hold him and I am all too happy to oblige. Sometimes he just wants to sit by me on the couch and watch one of his favorite shows like Sesame Street or Cars. He snuggles up to me with his blanket and his stuffed Lightning McQueen and I ask him if he is cozy. He tells me he is and sometimes shares his blanket with me. Then I ask him for a kiss on my cheek which he dutifully gives. Then my heart melts and I think this snuggly couch moment is one of the best in the whole world. So you see, I really am in love with my little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Josh and I just talk about potential BSC match ups in college football, and the upcoming Midnight Madness in college basketball. I have to begin this training at an early age.
Post a Comment