Since Megan gave me permission to post on the site I have slacked off in writing. I will do better.
First we want to thank everyone who donated to team "We Love Josh". To say the Lindsay was successful in forming her team and raising money for Autism Speaks does not due justice to what the final result. Lindsay more than double her fund raising goal, team building and to top it all off gave Megan the best birthday present ever. Here are a couple of picture I stole from the participants blog sites.
First we want to thank everyone who donated to team "We Love Josh". To say the Lindsay was successful in forming her team and raising money for Autism Speaks does not due justice to what the final result. Lindsay more than double her fund raising goal, team building and to top it all off gave Megan the best birthday present ever. Here are a couple of picture I stole from the participants blog sites.
This is Megan's Dad, Ken. Notice the button on his hat, it has a picture of Josh. Overachiever Lindsay made individual buttons for everyone that walked!
Even the Empire was out supporting Autism Speaks. I imagine there was also Han and Luke were nearby to protect the galaxy.
Here is the group, going across the back is "Elizabeth" aka Berlin, Ryan, Ken, and Brandon; along the front is team president Lindsay, Deborah, and Chelsea + child.
Once again thanks to everyone who helped Lindsay, and more importantly Autism Speaks.
Once again thanks to everyone who helped Lindsay, and more importantly Autism Speaks.

No comments:
Post a Comment